Super Contributor

Re: Kudos to Jennifer Coffey!

On 2/25/2015 bigsister said:

Can anyone please post a picture of Jennifer so I will know what she looks like? I know her name but can't put a face to it.

TIA

You can find her photo here.

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 kathoderay said:
On 2/25/2015 bigsister said:

Can anyone please post a picture of Jennifer so I will know what she looks like? I know her name but can't put a face to it.

TIA

You can find her photo here.

Thanks, kathoderay, I do recognize her. Just before I read your post I tried going into the Blogs and brought up her photo. I should have thought of that sooner. duh!

Not applicable

Honored Contributor

I didn't see her with Valerie today but happened to see her presenting jewelry a couple of days ago, she's new to me. I can't understand why Q has Amy and Shawn hosting in prime time when they could have scheduled Jennifer instead. Jennifer is better at public speaking and a better host.
Honored Contributor

I walk on water all the time. It's called puddles. Or ice, for that matter. Or snow. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm sure Jennifer Coffey can manage it too. She's a very nice and graceful hostess. I've had her on when I couldn't sleep and found nothing to fault.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I'm a Jennifer fan too. I think she does an outstanding job and I think she seems like someone I would love to have lunch with! She seems so down-to-earth and sweet!

Respected Contributor

Count me in as a fan of Jen also, and I really enjoyed the show with Valerie. She has a way about her ....seems so genuine and nice.
Respected Contributor

I liked Jennifer in her beginning, but she seems a bit phony to me now. She is professional, but has changed in the last few months.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree! One of the best shows (really like VPH) I've seen in quite awhile and I didn't even buy anything.

Valued Contributor

I thought it was a wonderful show. I loved how the items were presented so much, I got a little carried away with purchases!Smile