Honored Contributor

You are rapidly becoming my absolute favorite QVC host!!! Just watched your 2-hour Valerie show and you were awesome!!!!! Such a great meshing of personalities! You've rapidly become an outstanding host! And you're so pleasant to listen to!!!! Way to go, Jennifer!!!! Hope to see way more of you!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kudos to Jennifer Coffey!

I saw a little bit of the show with her and she was pretty good.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

She is beautiful inside and out and presents everything so eloquently !
Esteemed Contributor

I really like her, a very good host and very attractive!!

Respected Contributor

She's from my area and attended the high school my children attended. Apparently her Dad lives nearby also.

Curiosity - does anyone know here age. I am wondering if she might have attended high school with some of my "kids".

BTW, I agree with the OP. I did watch about 20 minutes of Valerie's show today (first time I've seen QVC in months) and she did a wonderful, relaxed job. I really enjoyed her work.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Perkup said:

Curiosity - does anyone know here age. I am wondering if she might have attended high school with some of my "kids".

She turned 40 last month. QVC had mentioned her and Alberti's January birthdays on the community homepage, and she's mentioned it in a couple of her blog postings. It's easy for me to remember because I'm turning 40 this year too (not until much later this year). I think she's a good host. A couple of times a week I skim through the recent blog postings, and I usually end-up reading hers because she posts about things that interest me. A little while back she had a great blog posting about paying it forward.
Respected Contributor

I like Jennifer also. She always looks nice, doesn't act in a foolish manner, is polite to the vendors, and explains things fairly well.
Respected Contributor

I agree with the OP! I always enjoy listening to and watching Jennifer. She is always well-prepared, well-groomed, fashionable, and allows the vendors to speak. Glad she is getting more daytime shows!

Trusted Contributor

Jennifer has been my favorite for quite awhile. She always does a good job at whatever she is presenting but she seems genuine and personable. Not so full of herself like a few of the other hosts. I thought she did an excellent job on Valerie's show as well.

Respected Contributor

Can anyone please post a picture of Jennifer so I will know what she looks like? I know her name but can't put a face to it.

TIA