Super Contributor

Kudos to Isaac in Customer Service!

I have shopped at QVC for 24 years and can honestly say my experiences with customer service have always been very good. However, I must say today’s experience with Isaac in CS was exceptional! I had, what I thought, would be a couple of problems that I expected to get complicated so I immediately asked if I could speak with a supervisor. Isaac said of course but would I share the issues with him so he could pass the info to a supervisor before getting one on the line. Told him the first issue and he took care of it right then. The second issue, the more complicated of the two, was taken care of right then and there! I was prepared for a lengthy conversation with a supervisor and it was none of that! Thank you Isaac in CS! You rock and you made my day!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Kudos to Isaac in Customer Service!

@sunchild wrote:
I have shopped at QVC for 24 years and can honestly say my experiences with customer service have always been very good. However, I must say today’s experience with Isaac in CS was exceptional! I had, what I thought, would be a couple of problems that I expected to get complicated so I immediately asked if I could speak with a supervisor. Isaac said of course but would I share the issues with him so he could pass the info to a supervisor before getting one on the line. Told him the first issue and he took care of it right then. The second issue, the more complicated of the two, was taken care of right then and there! I was prepared for a lengthy conversation with a supervisor and it was none of that! Thank you Isaac in CS! You rock and you made my day!

Good morning @sunchild

I am sorry to hear that you had problems but I am so glad that Isaac was able to save the day for you.  I will be sure he sees your kind words and I will let his supervisor know as well!

Thanks for being such a loyal customer for so many years!

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Re: Kudos to Isaac in Customer Service!

@barb@customer care, thank you for passing on my appreciation for Isaac’s professionalism and helpfulness.