Valued Contributor

Kudos to Alberti

[ Edited ]

I happened to catch the airing of the young lady with Downs Syndrome who was presenting her cookies.  I believe her name was Colette and she was obviously nervous being on TV.  Who wouldn't be??? Alberti was so kind, caring, and compassionate in guiding her through her presentation.  He gently and patiently guided her step by step as she explained her product.  He exhibited such kindness.  What a delightful presentation.  docsgirl

Regular Contributor
Oh my gosh, Collette was on? Yes! The local news here in Boston has covered her story. I am so happy to hear that.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos to Alberti

[ Edited ]

I saw it, too.  Good job Collette and Alberti !

Respected Contributor

Alberti seems to be a very kind man.

Honored Contributor

Aw that was wonderful.How inspiring is she!

And I agree Alberti was so good. thank you @docsgirl  for mentioning that!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Qvcmeow 

If you want to see her video of the presentation for 'Collettey's Cookies' it was on the Gourmet Holiday show today at 3PM.

Esteemed Contributor

What a nice presentation, very heartfelt. I enjoyed learning about Colette's mission. Fantastic.

Respected Contributor

@docsgirlHe has always come across to me as a true gentleman.I enjoy watching him.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at her website and she has dog treats!Heart

and all kinds of cookies-

I saw chewy peanut butter-yum!

and gift packages with free shipping!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos to Alberti

[ Edited ]

@docsgirl  Alberti is such a dear heart- he was really supportive and kind to Collette and she should be very proud of herself for doing such a great presentation.  I looked at Alberti's facebook and the Gourmet Holiday episode is uploaded already and Collette's segment is from 1:20:28 to 1:28:11.  She has a lot of confidence and determination as well as a great family, coworkers, advisors, management and funding to support her dream and its wonderful that she overcame adversity and created a career for herself while pursuing her passion for baking.  Good for her and I wish her the best! Her cookies look delicious Smiley HappyHeart