Honored Contributor

Kudos - Q hosts, set stylists & vendors 🙂🎄🎅🏻

The VPH and TSV shows were coordinated so well with Q set & at-home sets.  What I thoroughly enjoyed was the "calmness" and how the host(s) allowed vendors to talk!  I even enjoyed seeing Rick D. putting his "decorating skills" to work.  (I watched the repeat on Q2).

Of course, Valerie shows always are beautiful and her decorating ideas always welcomed.

I don't know the vendors name for Mr. Christmas but she was knowledgeable and I enjoyed hearing the story of the company started in 1933 by her grandfather.

I've bought many Mr. Christmas pieces in the early 1980s when my kids were little -- my older son still has the ladder with the "santa & elves climbing it to put on tree topper" and the "airplane tree topper with banner",  I bought when he was a toddler.  I still remember how magical he thought that was, in fact, he now uses it with their tree every year & now my GD enjoys it.  

Just wanted to say "kudos" QVC hosts, set people & vendors🙂🙂🙂

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kudos - Q hosts, set stylists & vendors 🙂🎄🎅🏻

I think everyone did a GREAT job and yes the sets looked beautiful and it was fun seeing Val at home, actually its always fun seeing her.

I thought Rick did a great job in the afternoon and I cracked up when he said Welcome to my new show, Deccorating with Rick.  i think it was the best I had seen of him in a very long time.

Loved all the programming yesterday.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I thought Rick and Valerie did great together.  Great rapport between them. Fun show.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to give Rick credit for yesterday.  I do like him though he is not my favorite but he made me laugh out loud yesterday afternoon and I so enjoyed his show with Valarie Smiley Happy

Think he brought lots of smiles.

Honored Contributor

I agree, Valerie Parr Hill's Show with Rick was the best show of the day and in fact the best Ive seen in a long long time on QVC!!!!  

Valerie & Rick worked so well together

They let each other share

Used just the right amount of humor

The set and Valerie's home nicely decorated!

LOVED THE SHOW! Heart Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Want to add my 'great job" compliment!!  I did not watch all day, but did ensure that I watched Valerie's shows.  Rick and Valerie were great!!  Have always liked Rick's sense of humor....funny but dry!!  And enjoy Valerie...not matter what she is selling!

Honored Contributor

I 100% agree with the sentiments here!

I remember a past Rick & Valerie show that also received great kudos for a job extremely well done (it's somewhere mentioned here in the forum).  They complement each other wonderfully! 

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show with Rick and Valerie too.  They are so good together.  The sets were beautifully done and the colors just so pretty. It sure was fun and hope they put them together again during the holiday season.