Contributor

Kuddo's to Sandra Bennett

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to give a shout out to Sandra Bennett.  The woman is always on, when does she sleep?  Thanks for keeping us going and informed during this unsettling time.

What ever happend to Shaun Killinger????

No the " talk-over queen" has got to to be Susan Graver!!!  She doesn't shut up long enough for the host to get a word in.   I like her clothes but she needs to curb it once in awhile and let someone else do the talking.  That is what they get paid for.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kuddo's to Sandra Bennett

Yes, she is doing a yeoman's job.  Not only that, but she looks a lot better made-up casually than when Q's make-up artists go to town on her.

Occasional Contributor

Sandra talks over every person that tries to present clothing.   It's nauseating

Honored Contributor

Love Sandra, she is a pro.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

not a fan of her--talks over the presenter over & over again--I turn the channel off when I see her--but anyway--they say "strike while the iron's hot"--so the opportunity is there for her to work more--------marynj

Valued Contributor

sometimes she talks so fast that I don't understand what's she says.  She's not my favorite host, because she constantly interrupts and talks over the vendors.  

Trusted Contributor

@glorybee1 wrote:

Sandra talks over every person that tries to present clothing.   It's nauseating

I think it's the delay that makes it seem like Sandra, or any of the hosts, is cutting people off.

Respected Contributor

I’m enjoying Sandra’s presentations as well - she doesn’t mess around and I’ve begun to trust her opinions.

Respected Contributor

@Loreeb you can get a update on Shawn on FB. I am not a member but she has a public page and is asking for prayers...

Respected Contributor

IT IS SUCH A  P L E A S U R E  TO WATCH A TRUE PROFESSIONAL, SUCH A WELL PREPARED AND INFORMED HOST.

SHE SHOULD HOLD A FORUM AND TEACH THE OTHERS WE SEE (NAMELESS) THAT FAR TOO OFTEN FLIT ABOUT THE STAGE, RATTLE ON - OFF TOPIC, AND STARE AT THEMSELF IN THE MONITOR ALL SHOW LONG.

YAWN.

SANDRA (OH AND NANCY) = THE VERY BEST.