Respected Contributor

Re: Kuddo's to Sandra Bennett

Uh no, she interrupts vendors too much. The true professional is Mary Beth.

Trusted Contributor

@glorybee1   I couldn't agree with you more.  She sounds like a child or teenager trying to be heard.  She does it no matter WHAT the presentation is - beautiful girl but I do not care for her as a program host.

Honored Contributor

The queen of interrupting = SB.

Valued Contributor

I have watched Sandra the past couple of days to try and figure out why she is the one host I can not watch. Well, she NEVER gives any really helpful details about the garment. I had watched Caroline for an hour before her during one day, and she followed Jen another time. Both Caroline and Jen talked about the garment and gave specific information that was so helpful. Both talked about the neckline, the sleeve shape and length, the waist shape, the length, and the hemline. Interesting that Sandra gave a repeat showing of two items, and she gave NONE of the information. Her entire presentation consisted of, "Well this is pretty." and "You'd have to pay a lot more for this out at retail." Not one speck of helpful details. The difference was so obvious. Plus, she tends to interrupt the vendor while they are speaking with some inane comment. She seems to not "do her homework" to get ready to present. 

Valued Contributor

I'd much rather watch paint dry. 

SB is a bore who talks wayyy too fast and interrupts constantly without ever really listening to what anyone is saying. 

Respected Contributor

I like her. The only thing I don't care for is the way she says "you."  When she's hanging up with a caller ... "Thank YOE."  YOE?!  

Respected Contributor

Her name is SHAWN. She is home w/ her parents. Sandra wasn't on the air consistently for a long time and now QVC is finally using her again on a regular basis. It's strange that only a few hosts are working. This has been the case for a long time. There are many hosts who barely work and are on maybe 1x week or every other( or less). How are they paid? Why is Courtney C an employee? She literally hasn't been working for over 6 months!

Contributor

Thank you for the correction to SHAWN"S name.

Honored Contributor

Sandra, talks too fast, but actually just rattles on and says nothing important about the product, she interrupts vendors----I get bored and change the channel.....

See the source image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”