Trusted Contributor

Kristine Zell is gone from QVC

So far we have Gabrielle, Stacey, Antonella and now Kristine Zell. Honestly it was so surprising how long Kristine lasted. She was at the Q for three years and she never really improved. She floundered and made so many mistakes on the air. I hate to see anyone lose a job but QVC made the right call. I honestly think QVC made the right decision in all these layoffs. Gabrielle was really just blah to me and never warmed to Stacey and Kristine wasnt cut out to be a host. Antonella I feel the most sad for but I miss the old Antonella the one that had the zest for life.
Valued Contributor

Re: Kristine Zell is gone from QVC

So well said.  No excitement in Gabrielle's presentations, same for Stacy, she just kind way too fast ran through presentations with no enthusiasm whatsever for what she was presenting.  And Kristine Z., she never learned the gig. I will not miss any of them.  But oh Antonella, she could relate, was always happy and I thought did a great job of presenting the product.  I purchased from her; the other three - never purchased a thing.  In fact, turned the channel.

Valued Contributor

Disagree with everything except the Zell comments. She lasted way too long for as many errors she made.

Really liked Gabrielle, Stacy and Antonella and I think they made the wrong choices.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO Ho hum.

Honored Contributor

It's interesting how we can watch the same people and have different reactions. I really liked Stacey and Gabrielle, they were professional and pleasant. I don't require a dog and pony show when I watch the presentations. Stacy was especially good in the kitchen and I'll miss her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I thought Gabrielle was lovely and I also enjoyed Antonella, well she used to be better until she had her mid life crisis or something.   I will miss them though.  I mentioned in another post that the older hosts are most likely going to start retiring at some point, then what?

Occasional Visitor

I agree with you. I’m shocked that they let Antonella, Gabrielle and Stacy go but kept Courtney Webb, Julia Cearly, and Terri Conn.
Valued Contributor

Antonella is gone?