Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what/who's dress Kirstin was wearing today?  Ive got the boots, Id love to have that dress.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Since the hosts wear clothes from their personal wardrobes, unless they're selling a Q clothing line, it's best to contact them on their Facebook page.  There is no listing of other stores' merchandise. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thanks Kachina, just now did that.  Wasn't sure if there was a "host closet" like the "models closet", hopefully she will respond

Valued Contributor

@_O_  I wish there was a "host closet".  Amy Stran was wearing the cutest jeans last weekend.  Went to her FB page to see, and there were others inquiring about her jeans.  No answer as of yet though...  I noticed that she was not responding back to any of the posters.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree and no response back to me either...bleh

Esteemed Contributor
She shops a lot. I know she shops at Zara
Esteemed Contributor
@0 Contributor

What dress. What show??!
Honored Contributor

Re: Kristen dress 1/10 AM

[ Edited ]

I think that speaks volumes to what some of the hosts really think about QVC's clothing lines....when they shop elsewhere

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Kristen dress 1/10 AM

[ Edited ]

@PatriciaG wrote:

@_O_  I wish there was a "host closet".  Amy Stran was wearing the cutest jeans last weekend.  Went to her FB page to see, and there were others inquiring about her jeans.  No answer as of yet though...  I noticed that she was not responding back to any of the posters.

@PatriciaG

They have it...but has to be QVC clothes, QVCist going to help sell another retailer's clothing....

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/models-closet.html?redirectTerm=models+closet

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies, I looked all around QVC and otherwise but no go.  Qvc may have had it in the past but it's gone.  I dont mind if hosts wear something other than QVC, just wish I could find it since I am built a bit like K, albiet taller thought the boots (which I have) and the dress looked fab.