Super Contributor

Re: Kourtney and Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

@iTalia wrote:

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Yes, Kim is fun.  Do you think we'll ever have people back in the studio?  I don't wish it to happen any sooner than is absolutely safe, but it certainly makes for a better demonstration of the merchandise, at least clothing.  

I think it's silly to be questioning is it safe to have vendors back in the studio. Hosts are standing next to each other all day long so how is it any different if a vendor is now there? And what about all people vacationing, traveling and going to concerts & events now where it's wall to wall people. Is that safe? What is the difference I wonder. 

^^^ Totally agree @iTalia. I also wonder what is the difference. 

However as my husband says, once you open a door (or to some extent in this case CLOSE a door), and something gets decided as necessary in today's world, never ends up going back to normal..... just my thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor
Courtney stated, herself, that all her southern speech patterns come out when she works with Kim. I don’t watch much QVC any longer but I do tune in for the Kim/Courtney duo. I think Courtney is more relaxed & looks to be having a genuinely good time with Kim. She was born in South Carolina, I believe, & when relaxed, probably, reverts to early speech patterns & she’s quite comfortable with Kim & Amy.

She does well with Shawn but takes a minor role & same with Jane, imo. I like her with Kim best and no co host; she doesn’t need one. I like her sense of style & simple elegant jewelry.
Valued Contributor

Love them together!!!

Regular Contributor

Shawn doesn't work at all for me. She's too sloppy, her hairs dirty most of the time, she never seems to be prepared, and the drinking has to stop!

Valued Contributor

kelseygirl, I thought I was the only one who can no longer watch Shawn. Those wild yellow nails, her unkempt hair, and her lack of concern for her appearance.......?? Like she just walked in off the street. 

Esteemed Contributor
@kelsey17. Courtney was born and raised in South Carolina!!!!!!