Regular Contributor

I had so much fun watching Kourtney with Kim G last night. I think they're so fun together. I also enjoy watching Kourtney with Shawn.  But Shawn and Leah doesn't work IMO. I haven't watched their show often but when I do it seems that Shawns large personality  takes over and overshadows Leah.  

Valued Contributor

I think Kim Gravel could make anyone shine!

Regular Contributor

Agree!! Love her and her clothes!

Respected Contributor

Yes, Kim is fun.  Do you think we'll ever have people back in the studio?  I don't wish it to happen any sooner than is absolutely safe, but it certainly makes for a better demonstration of the merchandise, at least clothing.  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Kim G.....but whenever Courtney hosts with her...all of a sudden Courtney acts more "southern" then her normal self (w/accents, sayings, etc) just kinda fake to me

Highlighted

I do the same thing myself. For some reason, I start drawling when my ear is exposed to that accent. I’m not faking my speech, maybe I’m blending.

Honored Contributor

I hardly watch but this evening I did.  Courtney and Kim definitely blend well, in fact, thoroughly enjoyed and decided to order a few pieces.  Now 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻they fit and look as nice as on tv.

I didn't realize she also sold makeup but then again what celeb doesn't ...

have a good nite now to watch On Golden Pond on TCM one of my fav movies 🙂

Valued Contributor

Re: Kourtney and Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Yes, Kim is fun.  Do you think we'll ever have people back in the studio?  I don't wish it to happen any sooner than is absolutely safe, but it certainly makes for a better demonstration of the merchandise, at least clothing.  

I think it's silly to be questioning is it safe to have vendors back in the studio. Hosts are standing next to each other all day long so how is it any different if a vendor is now there? And what about all people vacationing, traveling and going to concerts & events now where it's wall to wall people. Is that safe? What is the difference I wonder. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kourtney and Kim Gravel

[ Edited ]

The days of guests traveling hundreds or thousands of miles, paying for air fare, cabs, meals, hotels, etc., some for 10 minutes on air are over! Add to that a new variant - the BA2 - is already spreading in Europe and expected here.

Technology works perfectly and I beg to differ - clothing is presented just fine. If you can't see the products, get your glasses checked.😆

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

The days of guests traveling hundreds or thousands of miles, paying for air fare, cabs, meals, hotels, etc., some for 10 minutes on air are over! Add to that a new variant - the BA2 - is already spreading in Europe and expected here.

Technology works perfectly and I beg to differ - clothing is presented just fine. If you can't see the products, get your glasses checked.😆

I agree @ellaphant .  I see no reason to have them back in the studio.