Honored Contributor

Kitchen Pans, Flashlights, Computers and Ladders Oh My!

What a snore fest this holiday weekend ZZZZzzzZZZZzzZZZZ

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Kitchen Pans, Flashlights, Computers and Ladders Oh My!

I think "the Q" getting to be a snore fest generally speaking. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenIt takes all kinds to make a business successful.  Not sure what you like to buy, but I'm pretty much totally into basics these days.  I actually watched the computer TSV yesterday because this laptop is definitely on its last legs and not worth repair dollars.  I'd even woke up at midnight and saw that copper pan -   the TSV is too big for me, but I liked lots of its features, so I'll check in with David later today to see what else they have.

One thing I do know -  I don't want to buy any jewelry or clothes, or shoes or handbags or holiday decor or toys, so when QVC is making its offerings to those customers, I find other things to do.

I don't expect any company to serve all my wants and needs.  I've lived a long time and have never found one that could.  QVC is doing enough right for me, so that they get a significant share of my disposable income -  neither they nor any other company will ever get all of it.

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I think "the Q" getting to be a snore fest generally speaking. 

Especially, S.G. L.G. Isaac, Tuesday Night Beauty and the biggest snore fest of all..... Wait or it.....Drum roll.....P.M. Style!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

As much as I agree my son needed a ladder asap and sorry I did not think to get him the Little Giant TSV but had to order at full price after seeing him and his wife do a Cirque du sSoleil  act to decorate their new 12 foot Christmas tree.

You forgot the stupid stuff you do when young  like nothing is going to ever go wrong.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the Q at all this weekend.  Yesterday, I checked the "items recently on air" and they were always showing the computer.  I'm sure today will be no different with the copper pan.  Spending my Christmas money elsewhere, which is fine by me.

Trusted Contributor

Such a shame that QVC is airing items which sell by the tens of thousands thn to program to entertain us adnd alleviate our boredom.  Who in their right mind at QVC thinks a shopping channel should actuallly sell things?

Honored Contributor

Such a shame that it's the same things all the time... over and over... With presentations that last forever... Keeps me from watching and has me looking elsewhere... So I guess I'm not one of those tens of thousands looking to add the mundane to my shoppinng cart or my wish list...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Looks like they are just trying to push the stagnant inventory out of their warehouse. Very little new and most if that is only on the website, not aired. Took a look at the cyber Monday offerings and a lot of rugs being offered. I watch very little this time of year, same past several years and will likely continue moving forward.