Trusted Contributor

Re: Kirsten looks so cute tonight!

@maximillian wrote:

Yes, and doesn't she know it.  She'll also tell you how fit she is and how she only eats healthy foods.

Your green envy is showing.  I assume you do not eat healthy and are not physically fit as she is so you resent her for having the self discipline to look and feel her best.  Maybe you would benefit from following her example instead of trashing her for doing what you should be doing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Yes, and doesn't she know it.  She'll also tell you how fit she is and how she only eats healthy foods.

Your green envy is showing.  I assume you do not eat healthy and are not physically fit as she is so you resent her for having the self discipline to look and feel her best.  Maybe you would benefit from following her example instead of trashing her for doing what you should be doing.

Well, you know what they say about people who assume..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Kerstin looks great in clothes, she's an attractive  lady, but I dont care for her presentation style....its almost like she talks fast so the show will end ahead of schedule,  and sometimes she doesn't wait for the camera to catch up to the item she is describing, and her shows seem a bit self-focused and less about the products.... No jealousy for me, I just prefer the presentation style of other QVC  hosts.....(Leah, Katrina, Carolyn, Pat, Mary Beth, Jayne Brown, Elise, Mary D......)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like Kirsten.  She is easy to watch and her presentations are on point, matter of fact.  She has an easy to listen to voice.  She is not silly on her own, I guess unless prompted.