Respected Contributor

Kirk's Folly Tonight- Did It Break? 😲

I was watching the "Crystal Queen Windchime" being presented.. and oh my.....View the video H213847

Something did not go right.

What a shame.....was a bit off track...😯

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly Tonight- Did It Break? 😲

It showed it falling over...but the rest of the video was just a picture of it.....must have broke....

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the video has been removed.

Is that the price-for a windchime?!

Reviews said it was heavy. Anaccident waiting to happen.

Super Contributor

The presentation video is still up. Just type H213847 in the search bar and it comes up. The means of display appears to not be strong enough to support the weight of the wind chime and it fell forward during the presentation. Buyer beware if you see this in the "as is" section. It might come to you in a few pieces. 

Trusted Contributor

Kudos to Ali Carr! She remained calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire presentation! Someone should've been holding onto the stand that the windchime was on. It was a shame. Also a shame is the fact that QVC brought Kirks Folly back only to ban them to 2AM shows again. I understand they're not as popular as they used to be years ago, but at least keep them on QVC2 during the day.
Honored Contributor

@06greatwife wrote:

The presentation video is still up. Just type H213847 in the search bar and it comes up. The means of display appears to not be strong enough to support the weight of the wind chime and it fell forward during the presentation. Buyer beware if you see this in the "as is" section. It might come to you in a few pieces. 

The video is there, but it is mostly just a still, very poor photo of the wind chimes.  You see a small clip of it going over and that's it.  You hear the voices though and know what happened.  I recorded the show but haven't watched it yet.

From the soundtrack, it didn't seem to me that Ali and Jenniefer were a good fit.  I thought Ali kept talking over her, but I'll watch the whole show later.

Regular Contributor

I watched it up until the start of the showing of the wind chime. Hum, it fell? Ok, maybe I can see it on QVC's site. I felt Ali & Jennifer had a good rapport. Ali is a very good host and most vendors who work with her seem to enjoy her.

Honored Contributor

This item seems to be a total disaster.  There used to be multiple reviews claiming that it was thrown in a box and shipped without protective packaging and they arrived broken and in pieces.  You'd think with something so expensive and obviously fragile, a little care would be taken.  Since it's crystal, it's  bound to be very heavy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've heard Jenniefer say they wrap each piece individually because it is so fragile. She said, I know some people may think that's a pain but it's the only way we can ship it carefully. They put it on a purse stand for the presentations. Other times it's been fine. I don't think it was positioned right last night. Sorry to go on & on. I don't own this...I've just seen it presented a couple times.
Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the entire video.... they must have replaced the video with an older version because Antonella kept saying that the original order sold out & this next order would ship on 6/19/19 ... today is 6/25/19 so they were playing an older video