QVC Customer Care

Re: Kirk's Folly Tonight- Did It Break? 😲

This post has been removed by QVC because of solicitation.

Respected Contributor

Just want to say I love the KF wind chimes. I have many from over the years on Q. I really enjoy looking at the and seeing the light bounce off the crystals and in the walls. Unfortunately I’ve run out of places to hang them where I can see and enjoy. I do have a couple of heavier ones, including the one for 2001 and it was packed as Jennifer has stated. The ones people say “thrown in a box” could have been returns. Ali as well as Antonella work well with Jennifer and KF. I’ve seen others presenting who just don’t get the magic of KF especially sea view moon, my favorite!
Contributor

I wasn't watching when the Kirk's Folly windchime fell and broke, but when I read about it in this thread, couldn't help but think that the broken chime was in a way, a symbol of what is going wrong with QVC these days.  Just seemed to sum it all up.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this windchime with very high expectations and hopes, planning a hundred places I could and would be hanging my beautiful Kirks Folly Beauty. What I received for my $230. was a very used, dirty, and obviously pre opened box, with my windchime laying in it haphazardly, and right on the very top was one of the huge crystals not only laying out of its protective wrapping (which was right next to it), but laying there with its top broken off (where it would connect to the chime string). I didn't know whether to scream or to cry!!!
Then, I was so deeply angered at QVC when I called to talk to a rep at customer service! Guess what, they said they were so busy, there was no reps to talk to. I tried three times to no avail. What is going on with this once fun, friendly, and reliable company. It is going down the drain with its customer service, it's Chinese products, and its inflated pricing!!! DO NOT ORDER, you might get the one I just described!!!