Respected Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly Jewelry on QVC2

@rosterI looked it up and she competes in skeleton bobsled.  I agree that she was great with Kirks Folly.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

They have had her on more in the last couple of weeks and she's done a good job hosting, and has been excellent with Kirk's Folly Jewelry....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

she's not a Courtney "somebody"--she has a last name!--Webb--she has been on tv quite a few months--in fact she was training to go to the Olympics--but of course that was cancelled--my opinion--she is a great host and a sweet one too--no nonsense & I find that she explains what she is selling very well--I enjoy her------marynj

@danedylan 

I'll drink to everything you said. I'm surprised she hasn't risen to the top of the new crop of hosts. 

Valued Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

she's not a Courtney "somebody"--she has a last name!--Webb--she has been on tv quite a few months--in fact she was training to go to the Olympics--but of course that was cancelled--my opinion--she is a great host and a sweet one too--no nonsense & I find that she explains what she is selling very well--I enjoy her------marynj

Sorry, I did not intend to demean her. I did not catch her last name that's all. I truly had never seen her before and I watch a lot of QVC. It just struck me that good people have been let go and then here's one that I thought was new.

Occasional Contributor

Courtney Webb, in my opinion, usually is an on point host. But, during the Kirk's Folly show she seemed to loose control to the model Katia. It seemed the show was to showcase Katia more than the jewelery. I also, enjoyed Courtney during her time with Valerie. She was respectful of Valerie as the vendor and did not attempt to be the center of attention. I applaud Courtney for her accomplishments and look forward to seeing more of her.

As it pertains to those no longer with the Q - we miss you and pray since this door closed you will see the opening of the next door waiting for you to walk through.