Regular Contributor
Anyone getting it? They keep saying how the top k÷ps you "locked and loaded". I'm very small busted so I'm not sure. Btw I thought Jane looked nice in the suit.
Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't think it "does much" to flatter....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor
It’ll camouflage a little belly, though. I think it’s cute.
Respected Contributor

It's a good cut but the prints are kinda loud. I rarely wear swimsuits, so no need- I burn badly in the sun. 

Contributor
I wish I could edit my message. Anyway, I did buy this top in dark blue. I sort of collect swimwear (when it’s on sale) because I live in Hawaii and wear it out fairly quickly. I haven’t had time to wear this one yet, but will report back when I do!
Honored Contributor

Jane looked terrific. She's active and has a great figure and nice legs.  I think the swimsuits are cute - well designed and pretty patterns.  I don't really need a new swimsuit, though.  All I do is put mine on for 20 minutes to sit outside and get a little sun. What I have is good enough for that.  

Regular Contributor
You're right. In that photo the top looks too big.
Super Contributor

I think it is cute too....just make sure the boy shorts/fit well --  so important....if you know what i mean. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think many women are going for the short bike shorts though. I've seen many other much better looking suits this season here. I still think back to that one by denim & co that Gary brought here as a tsv a few weeks ago. Now that one was a very attractive bathing/swim suit.

Honored Contributor

Boy short swimsuits are the only ones I would buy.  This one looks good and a good price!!! but since I no longer wear bathing suits--LOL!!--an easy pass.