Honored Contributor

@SunValley  There were constant interruptions by each vendor to each other.  The host could barely get in a word.  I actually felt sorry for the host.  I was surprised at Nick as I know he is loud but when he was interrupting I was surprised at his behavior.  As far as Kim, she interrupted Nick too and I won't leave any further comments because they would be deleted.  I hope someone with authority saw this mess of a program.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SunValley  There were constant interruptions by each vendor to each other.  The host could barely get in a word.  I actually felt sorry for the host.  I was surprised at Nick as I know he is loud but when he was interrupting I was surprised at his behavior.  As far as Kim, she interrupted Nick too and I won't leave any further comments because they would be deleted.  I hope someone with authority saw this mess of a program.

It sounds like the host had a job akin to herding cats.

Super Contributor

This morning I had QVC on quietly in the background. Then I heard some commotion and saw Mary Beth standing between Kim & Nick introducing them as the next presentation. Then I left for work. So I didn't see the presentation.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I didn't see the show, but caught a show with them together awhile back, & thought the exact same thing. I posted about them here, but most didn't agree with me. Others enjoyed the show, but I wouldn't watch them together again. Kim is TOO much, & Nick is almost as bad. I used to enjoy his shows, but lately he seems a bit full of himself. (I'm sure I'll get attacked for that comment). 

Respected Contributor

I like Kim and Nick but not together......way too much!

Respected Contributor

Re: Kim and Nick 1/16

[ Edited ]

I didn't see the presentation but my question is: what products do they have in common that puts them on the same show? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim and Nick 1/16

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I didn't see the presentation but my question is: what products do they have in common that puts them on the same show? 

@Diva on The Q  Kim was hawking her beauty line and Nick his haircare.  So I agree, nothing common there for the pairing to make sense.  A least with Jill Martin and Dennis Basso they are both selling clothes.  I didn't see the complete show.  I only saw some clips as I shopped Nick's products to see if there were any special sets I might like to order.  Glad I checked as there was a good deal on a hairspray trio which had aired during the show.   

Contributor

I AGREE 100%..I LOVE NICK.... BEST HAIRDRESSER...BUT KIM WITH NICK YIKES!! TOO LOUD FOR ME...KIM HAS TO SETTLE DOWN WAY TO LOUD...I CAN'T STAND WHEN ANY OF THE HOSTS TALK OVER THE SELLER SO RUDE...