Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravelle Top very similar to a Quacker Factory top

Not a fan of either line or any of the lines on QVC. I shop locally now. Can try everything on first,  no shipping $$ or waiting weeks to get something.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ALL QVC's clothing lines pretty much look alike these days......Woman Frustrated

I enjoyed it when they used to add a few clothing pieces from some totally different designers other than their regular lines to add variety instead of overkilling a fad or trend.......Would be nice to see a straight hem or a NON-peplum or flared top for a change....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

On on occasions when I do watch QVC to HSN all the clothing is simular. My personal preference for clothing is from Calvin Klein,Chaps, Levi to Clarks,Coach shoes, brick-and-mortar stores for me It's a  better bargain.From Tjmaxx, Macy's,Ross to NM last call, especially,sales prices.

For me,bell sleeves and cold shoulders, and exaggerated high and low hems blouses ,are not my style.Almost all designers has this style .Who started this trend is anybody  guess. If it's a money maker others will follow this trend.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I will stick with my linea line.