Super Contributor

Kudos to Kim Gravel for that adorable swim dress A481912 & a reasonable price. 

Valued Contributor

Kudos to her also wearing her swimsuit Saturday on national TV.  I know she competed in pageants, etc. That was a lifetime ago.  She really put her money where her mouth is by doing so.  She says over and over we are beautiful women no matter our body type, and there she was...And I respect her for it.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I think she looks great!  A lot of the bright colors that her line has looks great with her complexion and I think the suit she's wearing is very pretty on her....plus the shirt cover up is the perfect touch!

She may not be petite but she is well proportioned and I noticed she has good legs to carry off the suit. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Kim looks wonderful.  I really like her.  The host on that item, not so much.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor
I like the model in this swim suit although another print would probably look nicer. It's to say everyone deserves to go for a swim on a hot day no matter your size. Don't tell yourself you're too large to put on a swim suit and just stay home. Put on your suit and have fun!!