Trusted Contributor

Bullying is real, whether is is for size, race, being smart, being not as smart, dressing nice, appearing to be poor compared to other students.  It is tough, I think GOD I'm not in school now with the social media and everything is about looks.

Some of US are not born with the genetic lottery and you can't do anything about your complexion, or natural size based on your family tree.

I come from a large family, I was never a size 6 and will never be a size 6.  SO in school all the girls were so small and I was so BIG.  I know how it feels and as a child you just can't wrap your mind it clearly.  Even Adults try and bully and shame people, I see that in my husband's family. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie, I believe Kim is the genuine article. She is sincere and has a way of making each model, plus and petite, feel good about themselves. Just wish Amy S. would stop hollering when presenting clothes. I hope Kim continues to do well. Her clothes are affordable and beautifully finished.

Trusted Contributor

I love Kim's energy and her accent.  I first saw her on Steve Harvey's show as a panelist for a segment he has.  I have yet to try her clothing but soon will.

Esteemed Contributor

These days you have to teach your children to protect themselves not violence but, very strong firm words. And because my daughter did not look like the other children because she was frail and very small for her age she was bullied. I was afraid that some child would harm her but, thank goodness my daughter knew how to manage the situation and the attacks stopped. She puts me to shame when I used to get so angry.. she would say mom these kids need direction some of them came from bad homes. That is my daughter always caring about the other person no matter how mean that person is to  her. Have a good day ladies.