Regular Contributor

Kim Gravel and JTV

[ Edited ]

I was channel surfing the other night and watched the JTV diamond show. The host, Melissa Wolfe, was wearing one of Kim's tops. I recognized it because I own it. She was gracious enough to  tell her viewers, who kept asking about her top via Facebook, that it was by Kim Gravel. I did not hear her say she got it from QVC, but I'm sure that's the only place she could have purchased it. The top was Kim's Zip Front Top, in Camo, item #A375863. It was pretty cool to see her wear it and people respond the way the did. Way to go Kim!

Respected Contributor

That clothing line is sold in other places.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@DasMEM2  I happened to be watching that when Melissa Wolfe mentioned Kim's top!  Interesting!!!

@mom2four0418  Do you know where else Kim's clothes sell?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@DasMEM2 wrote:

I was channel surfing the other night and watched the JTV diamond show. The host, Melissa Wolfe, was wearing one of Kim's tops. I recognized it because I own it. She was gracious enough to  tell her viewers, who kept asking about her top via Facebook, that it was by Kim Gravel. I did not hear her say she got it from QVC, but I'm sure that's the only place she could have purchased it. The top was Kim's Zip Front Top, in Camo, item #A375863. It was pretty cool to see her wear it and people respond the way the did. Way to go Kim!

Those ladies wear really pretty tops.  I remember Misty had a top on and she had to say where it came from because so many people liked it.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I saw that too. I also own that top and love it. Kind of fun to know that others liked that top too.

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@DasMEM2  I happened to be watching that when Melissa Wolfe mentioned Kim's top!  Interesting!!!

@mom2four0418  Do you know where else Kim's clothes sell?

Amazon and Walmart came up when I did a Google search. There may be others as well. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I only saw one of the JTV hosts wearing a Susan Graver top a few weeks ago.  Cannot remember which host, but I recognized the top.

Occasional Visitor

Has anyone else been waiting what seems like forever for a Kim Gravel order? I placed an order on May 3rd and it's still processing, even though I've paid for it, in full. I realize we are in a crisis here, but a month is a long time and I can't get any help from Customer Service. I also sent two emails to Kim's customer service and have not received a response.

Frequent Contributor
I’ve had several things take a month, some longer lately. It’s a sign of the times we’re in.