Respected Contributor

Just got an email about Q starting to sell kids clothing.  Checked out the prices and they are absurd.  $26.oo for a toddler swimsuit.  Just went to Marshall's yesterday and got 2 suits for my 4 year old granddaughter for 8.99 and 9.99. Very cute and well made!  I know I will never buy any kid item on the Q.  Also got a Travelon crossbody for 19.99 and the EXACT one is available on HSN for 64.00!  Also,  saw some Democracy denim bermudas just like the ones on HSN a few days ago for ...19.99 instead of 39.00 and that was the TS price!  I am on hold for any more shopping except for beauty items at both stations!  

Honored Contributor

Didn't they try this once before selling kids clothing?  Mommy and me as part of D&C?  As I remember it didn't last long.

Esteemed Contributor

Kids grow out of their clothes so fast that it does not make sense to spend a lot of money on them.  I find the children's clothing at Walmart and Target to be well made enough so that they can be passed down to younger siblings without falling apart.  And clothes at those stores are a lot less money.  Also, there is a lot of children's clothing at thrift stores that look like they have hardly been worn.

I have grandchildren who wear clothes, lol, but I would not be interested in buying them any clothing from QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead