Super Contributor

I noticed that as well but then I saw Shawn had changed her style as well. I always felt she follow Shawn in hairstyles. I just never understood why she wold do that. 

Honored Contributor

@ladyann45 wrote:

I noticed that as well but then I saw Shawn had changed her style as well. I always felt she follow Shawn in hairstyles. I just never understood why she wold do that. 

Shawn looks as if she's putting hot rollers in her hair these days.  I really like Kerstin's hairstyle.  

Trusted Contributor

There is something about her,That bugs me!She does a terrific job whe it's anything about fitness or healt.When she host a garments,she does a terrible job.She will stand there,an let the vendor do all the talking.It seems to me she acts like she does not like doing clothing.That's my thinking,I turn her off.

Valued Contributor
She explains nothing. Zero. Barely touches the clothing. After watching Carolyn thoroughly and completely explain in detail, she's on my don't watch list. It's clear she does like the fitness and vitamins. Never have seen her do a food show.
Trusted Contributor

Kerstin hosted a swimsuit show and she had worn one of them.  It looked odd and weird as her legs had so much tanner on them.  Not a good look, really strange looking. JMO

Regular Contributor

Agreed! Kerstin looks BEAUTIFUL! Heart

Contributor

It's 12 noon. I can turn QVC back on. The swimsuit model is off the air

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

There is something about her,That bugs me!She does a terrific job whe it's anything about fitness or healt.When she host a garments,she does a terrible job.She will stand there,an let the vendor do all the talking.It seems to me she acts like she does not like doing clothing.That's my thinking,I turn her off.

"She will stand there and let the vendor do  all the talking"

Wow, must say that's something I've NEVER seen on the Q from any host.

Valued Contributor
A $95.00 swimsuit, in times like this. Uh, no.
Esteemed Contributor

she has a wonderful figure , thin and fit so everything looks good on her    Problem is she knows it and is always posing and looking at herself which I don't care for.     I Don't  find her genuine ,  something about her rubs me the wrong way .