Trusted Contributor

Why or why would anyone be jealous of Kerstin?   Let me guess.  Because she's slim.. nahh... she's definitely not pretty when you wipe off her makeup...  So give me a few reasons why we could possibly be jealous of her.   

Trusted Contributor

The elephant in the room is a woman displaying a self confident body image. Is Kirsten perfect? She knows how to present herself. Maybe that is a form of perfection.

Too bad some other women resent that. I admire that trait.

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Each host has their own personality and style.  They all do a good job and I don't think it's fair to compare.  I do like some more than others just like I prefer some people I work with more than others.  

Well said @Winkk  I too have some I like and some are unwatchable to me but I'm not posting anything negative about any hosts, because for anyone I don't watch there are many that do.  To much unnecessary criticism and negativity IMO. What's the point, no one cares who I like and don't like. 

Trusted Contributor

@FLgardener   Give it a rest.   Just because we aren't fond of a person doesn't mean we are jealous.    

Respected Contributor

Not even close.

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@FLgardener   Give it a rest.   Just because we aren't fond of a person doesn't mean we are jealous.    

My posts are not one size fits all. Just my thoughts. I don't even post that often.

Are you sick of me? You have a thin backbone.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...