Regular Contributor

I just realized Kerstin is a close second to Leah..

I really like her hosting style too

and she is very professional!

Honored Contributor

I daresay you'll find a lot of disagreement with that observation.  Me, for one.  No resemblance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

i think they are total opposites.....

Respected Contributor

I disagree too, truly no comparison. Leah is a joy to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I'm just going to say we are all individuals and have our own favs.  I like Kerstin but I can't watch Leah.  But if you enjoy both, that's good for you.  I find lots of people seem to be jealous or envious of Kerstin.  Of course they will vehemently say it's not true, I believe it appears that way.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I'm just going to say we are all individuals and have our own favs.  I like Kerstin but I can't watch Leah.  But if you enjoy both, that's good for you.  I find lots of people seem to be jealous or envious of Kerstin.  Of course they will vehemently say it's not true, I believe it appears that way.

Of what do people seem to be jealous or envious of?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Each host has their own personality and style.  They all do a good job and I don't think it's fair to compare.  I do like some more than others just like I prefer some people I work with more than others.  

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

She appears to be so comfortable in her body and displays confidence. That seems to be distasteful to lots of women who post here.

When Kirsten flawlessly models a swimsuit, the claws really come out!

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Each host has their own personality and style.  They all do a good job and I don't think it's fair to compare.  I do like some more than others just like I prefer some people I work with more than others.  

Absolutely. I don't compare, but like many,  just prefer some hosts over others.  Not jealous of anyone!  

I was sent a survey, by QVC, about starting a new health/wellness social media part of their business and my honest answer was that I'd like to see it as long as it didn't involve Kerstin. 

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

She appears to be so comfortable in her body and displays confidence. That seems to be distasteful to lots of women who post here.

When Kirsten flawlessly models a swimsuit, the claws really come out!

Actually, when I think of a woman who rocks a swimsuit, I think of someone who resembles Tyra Banks.  Not Kirsten.