Frequent Contributor

Re: Kerstin with fashion shows on Sunday

By the way does anyone know where Shawn is?  She seems to go on vacation for two weeks, then come back for two days and then disappear again.

Respected Contributor

Not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole! 

Wait for it!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

By the way does anyone know where Shawn is?  She seems to go on vacation for two weeks, then come back for two days and then disappear again.

She has been with her father who was operated on and in hospital. Where she should be.

Respected Contributor

She is back on tonight with Isaac

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I read on here and from her that her father was in the hospital.  She asked for prayers for him.  She was back last night so he must be doing reasonably well.  I pray so.

Super Contributor

And Kerstin's hair hangs in her face a lot of the time. Don't watch QVC much any more, but definitely turn it off when she's on.

Honored Contributor

Even though I personally can't identify with KL's fashion sense, style or body type, I appreciate her beauty and the fact that she's so serious about being fit and healthy. That being said, she is so full of herself and when she starts begging the customer to buy, well it's just a turn off. I think since they gave KL all those shows she's under a lot of pressure to perform. KL was a better fit with IM that night, it was nice not to have to listen to downer speak or drama of some sort or preaching.

Frequent Contributor

She is so much better than Shawn.