Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Kerstin with fashion shows on Sunday

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Valued Contributor

I Adored Kerstin wth Isaac! It was so refreshing to have a different host with him. Isaac seemed happy and filled with information about his fashion, which I found really interesting to listen to. They talked about the clothes and fashion, stayed focused. Kerstin was fun, and so funny! I thought she did a great job, and I'd like to see her more with Isaac. 

I agree with the poster who said it was nice to have someone who did not describe the clothes as "sick."

Regular Contributor

Smiley Mad Totally agree jp60.  Never watch her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of Kerstin's fashion style....she usually wears a maxi and flip flops or always the same ultra ultra casual look---more like something I'd wear to the beach...sometimes odd  fashion style combinations ......I change the channel ..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Have to agree with most of you... Just cannot take a full show with Kristen, Jen or Audry, and only a few now with Shawn.   They've just gotten too full of themselves and have the illusion people prefer to her them talk about themselves rather that the vendor talk about the product.  

Must add tho, I DO LIKE Audry's hair cut.

Frequent Contributor

Just turned on Sat Morning Q and had to shut it off.  I enjoy David, but Kerstin....not.  Speed talking, constantly pointing at the camera doing weird things with her fingers, and pushy, pushy sales....funny how everything is limited when she's selling it, so you better buy it now.......no thank you.  Will tune in again later.  One positive note......she seems to be dressing better & I actually like her dress this morning......welcome change!

Regular Contributor

,so not a fan of KL and usually don't watch her  but I do have to say I watch her w/ IM because I do like his clothes and she was really on point. She let him talk. She didn't fall all over him. She tried things on...gave her opinion in clear concise manner. Didn't talk in teen jr high text language. She did a nice job.

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

I like Kerstin love when she is on. I do notice when she is on with Isaac she tends to talk more than usual. Maybe she gets nervous around him. I catch myself doing the same with certain peopleSmiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

It's a toss up you have Shawn's self consumed conversations or Kerstin's pushy sales techniques, buy it now there's only 10,000 left in black!!!  I think I'll go with quick break and tune in later.