Regular Contributor

Re: Kerstin’s mother passed last night.

@NicksmomESQ   I actually think of my life in 2 parts, before mom died and after mom died.  You never stop missing your mom!

Contributor

Thougts and prayers for Kirsten and her family.  I can feel her pain.

My mom died the day after Christmas.  She had just turned 88 and was not in good health.  She was in an assisted living facility, so our visits were limited.  We (my brother, sister and I) were allowed to spend as much time with her as we wanted the last few days of her life.  They were allowed as "end of life visits".  She was not conscious.  It was a brutal end to  a pretty miserable year 2020!

My dad died in 1985 - today Mar.24 would have been his birthday.

Sadness mixed with joy - I miss them but they are together and no more suffering.

Super Contributor

I feel ya! My mom passed 5 years ago at 79. My father passed 15 years ago. I am a senior adult now and there are times I feel like an orphan! lol ~ I think we never get over the loss of a parent. Blessings to all.

Respected Contributor

My mother passed at age 93 and I was 61. It has been 1.5 years and I still cry almost everyday. I miss her so much. I don't care how old they are, your mother is your mother. She left a big hole in my heart. 

Frequent Contributor

It was interesting to see which QVC personalities posted condolences and which didn't.

Was shocked to see Dennis Basso post a very religious message to her.  

Respected Contributor

Who is Kersin ?

Regular Contributor

I've most often seen Kerstin on days when we have exercise or fitness-related products on, so if you rarely watch those types of presentations you may have missed her.  I've also seen her present clothing and some other products, but most often on fitness things.

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyandHobo   I know how you feel.  My mom passed away 20 years ago at age 91 and I miss her so much. My dad passed away 31 years ago,   I know that orphan feeling

Trusted Contributor

My condolences  to Kerstin and her family.  Maybe because we developt in our moms tummy, there is a strong bond between mother and child. I know I miss my mama very much and it has been fourty years.

Honored Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

It was interesting to see which QVC personalities posted condolences and which didn't.

Was shocked to see Dennis Basso post a very religious message to her.  

@FishandSnail   I never make posts with my name vieweable...maybe it's just me, I don't want my name in the public eye.  I know a lot of people post a condolence on a public funeral home page - again never do that either...I always send a card.