Esteemed Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

It's funny that you all are mentioning her Summery outfit. She was saying that she was so cold in the studio with her sleeveless outfit and that she couldn't wait to present  a scarf and gloves and I thought to myself..Why did you choose to wear that? I too think she likes looking at herself in the monitor. I can't quite put my finger on why I don't particularly like her, i just don't..

And there wasn't one sweater/jacket/wrap of any sort in any brand sold there to be found in the building for her to put on over her dress. Oh maybe just none in xxxxxsmall.

Trusted Contributor

Shawn has really stepped it up !  

That lipstick is gone and the cut and color of her hair is spot on.  This is terrible BUT I couldn't look at her in the past but now I just keep looking at her.  I like the dark eyes too.

Esteemed Contributor

I must admit that Kerstin has grown on me. Though I don't watch any of the hosts very much, I feel that she is has grown into her job. As for those that think the hosts are staring at themselves in the monitor, please be aware that they may be watching the sales going up or slowing down in real time.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'm not a Kerstin fan either, I liked her hair better not as blond and having more of a style, than just hanging around her face. She is very fit and looks good in her clothes, but she does come across even on air as a very self absorbed gal. I don't like not liking her ,so I hope she grows on me like she has on others.

Regular Contributor

She just needs to dress for the season, stop selling herself and being so lazy. As for her hair, I liked it shorter and out of her face.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin's hair

[ Edited ]

Maria McCool does Kerstin's hair.  She has had a video on her FB page before on how her hair was cut.  Her cut seems very versatile.  When she came back after adopting her son, I thought she had a new haircut and I loved it.  Then the next day it was back to the way it had been so it was just styled differently.     

As an aside, she just lost her second dog.  It seems like it's been less than a year since she lost her first dog, Pumpkin. Woman Sad 

Respected Contributor

The only thing I find annoying with Kerstin is her grammar.  She says "it's going quick" routinely.  Shouldn't that be quickLY?  Yes, it's a small thing, but it bugs me.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@santorini What bothers me more about Kerstin and I know other hosts do it too..When it's early in the morning (East Coast Time) they start talking about the TSV and how so many are sold and THE WEST COAST VIEWERS are not even up yet..WELL ..How about the West Coast Viewers saw the TSV at 9PM at night..and the East Coast it's at MIDNIGHT..when I am ASLEEP!..So, I say to her..they had it 1st..so stop saying that..it's not true!

Frequent Contributor

Maybe she shouldn't have a dog.

Honored Contributor

Omg, according to some on this thread, she shouldn't have a dog, and also, she is lazy.

SMH.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland