Contributor

@Love2QIM wrote:

Since when does $24.98 equate to $24.00 and $21.98 equate to $21.00.  Kerstin needs to be honest with the pricing or retake math class.  

Shawn does it also...As a matter of fact she did it last night (Friday)..They must think we are stupid..

Trusted Contributor

It has always been one of my pet peeves with QVC.  They say a TSV, for example,  is under $100.00 making it seem like a great bargin until you look and the price is $99.99.

Respected Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Even more dishonest is when they make the Easy Payment seem like the actual price. They just state that amount, not the total. Buyer always beware!

Sing it sister!  This IS straight up dishonest, and I know QVC knows this.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor
No reason to pick on one or two hosts since they all pretty much do this. It’s so prevalent that I actually notice when the DON’T round down. Amy occasionally will round up (which I do prefer and makes me think is more genuine.)
Contributor

It hasn't been going on for years.  And the point I was trying to make is that they round down to make the item seem less than the actual price.  Not that it's a big difference , but I dont appreciate the sales tactic.  Your prayer at the end was was rude and unnecessary.  If you want people to respect your opinion, practice what you preach.

Valued Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Even more dishonest is when they make the Easy Payment seem like the actual price. They just state that amount, not the total. Buyer always beware!

I agree! There are also customers who are sight impaired and rely on the stated price. Also, frustrating when the host states it's only $21.00 and change.  What?  Just give me the complete price. 

Contributor

@To @lmaoldhippie.  It hasn't been going on for years and the point I was trying to make is that they round down to make the item appear less than the actual price.  Not that it's a big difference, but I don't appreciate the sales tactic.  Your little prayer at the enD of your response was rude and unnecessary.  If you want people to respect your opinion, I suggest you practice what you preach.

Respected Contributor

@Love2QIM wrote:

It hasn't been going on for years.  And the point I was trying to make is that they round down to make the item seem less than the actual price.  Not that it's a big difference , but I dont appreciate the sales tactic.  Your prayer at the end was was rude and unnecessary.  If you want people to respect your opinion, practice what you preach.

@Love2QIM   In fairness to Imaoldhippie You should understand that the prayer at the end of her post appears on every post she makes. It is called a signature.  All of us can choose to use one or not. For most it is just a favorite quote or saying. That part was not directed to you personally.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

It has always been one of my pet peeves with QVC.  They say a TSV, for example,  is under $100.00 making it seem like a great bargin until you look and the price is $99.99.

Well, isn't $99.99 under $100?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Regular Contributor

And also the hosts say you get it home for $7.00 - what about the shipping cost? It's just a little irritant to me.