Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin Lindquist looks great!

@maximillian wrote:

@pattypeep 

We have to be careful how we word this, so I'll be a little vague.  Are you a dog lover?  I am.  Do you love kids? I do.  Do you want your kids to be kind to dogs? I do.  Does it make you sad when you see videos of kids mistreating dogs?  It sure makes me sad. 

It also makes me sad, at best, that when called out, rather than acknowledging the issue, those doing the calling out were apparently accused of nefarious motives...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@maximillian  I saw that video. I wish I didn't.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

@proudlyfromNJ 

YES.  The response from the parent of the child (children) was that the child was a member of Group X, Y or Z, so that's why there was so much criticism of the juveniles's behavior.  Rather than using it as a teaching moment to inculcate in the juvenile a sense of right and wrong and correct behavior with creatures such as dogs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately @maximillian @proudlyfromNJ one could almost predict that same excuse is going to be on the increase in today's climate. It appears some groups are to be held hyper-accountable while some aren't to be held accountable at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I follow Kerstin on IG but I haven't seen a video of her children abusing their dog. Where is that video? 

Esteemed Contributor

This thread is over a year old.

She removed the video after the controversy erupted.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see it either.so,were her children kicking,punching the dog?and why would you show that to the public?some people might think differently of her now.

Trusted Contributor

Neither did I and wouldn't want to!  Did Kerstin think the video was amusing?  Never was a fan of hers!