Regular Contributor

Kerstin Lindquist looks great!

I love the outfit she's wearing on air right now! (Grey / white striped top and matching trousers.) So pretty! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kerstin Lindquist looks great!

Agree - even her 2 tone hair sparkled.  Couldn't stop looking at her - perfect summer dress.  Cute package all around.

(not easy with 3 kids and a job)

Honored Contributor

Jennifer Coffey is wearing a super cute dress too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Agree - Coffey looks fantastic - don't see those cute tops/dresses offered on Q.  However, JC way too much hair - fake?   - hair to 'knee caps" is so out of portion to look nice or in good taste.

Esteemed Contributor

@LaurenCats4  I have really grown fond of Kerstin. Not only is she adorable, but the camera loves her and she is always prepared. No "fill-in words". Just facts. Cute personality, IMO. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Lost all respect for her as a person when I read about her brats abusing their dog.  To me, that is despicable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kerstin is too self focused, talks too fast, a channel changer for me..... I prefer Leah---she's genuine, professional, classy, knows her products......

And was very impressed with Courtney Webb havent seen her much, but she's really grown as a host too.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep wrote:

@LaurenCats4  I have really grown fond of Kerstin. Not only is she adorable, but the camera loves her and she is always prepared. No "fill-in words". Just facts. Cute personality, IMO. 

Wow.  I must see her in very different shows.  She is one of the least prepared hosts.  I always hear, "I LOVE THIS!" scream, or "ISN'T THIS GREAT??"  Fillers. Then the incredibly fast talking that goes right by me.  

But apart from her shoes, she usually does wear very nice outfits.  The striped top and pants looked great.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei  I didn't hear about this. What happened? Or, as an animal lover, do I want to know?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep 

We have to be careful how we word this, so I'll be a little vague.  Are you a dog lover?  I am.  Do you love kids? I do.  Do you want your kids to be kind to dogs? I do.  Does it make you sad when you see videos of kids mistreating dogs?  It sure makes me sad.