Honored Contributor

Kerstin L. Leaving For a While

If you have access (and are at all interested), host Kerstin Lindquist announced that she will be off the air for a few weeks, taking some time off.  She said she will have a show in early September, however. This semi-announcement was all done by a live video she posted, not a text statement.  She will be posting/announcing details of her departure on QVC this Monday night.  I have no idea why she couldn't just say it all in the video today, but whatever it is, I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin L. Leaving For a While

She said she will have a show in early September

She said she will be back for 1 day only in mid September.  Then she announced she will be off the air for 5-6 weeks after her FULL announcement on FB Monday.

No mention if she will be making the same announcement on air.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

An announcement for an upcoming announcement??? Geez that's a little much. 

Super Contributor

Maybe she's adopting...

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

http://www.kerstinlindquist.com/

Her first book is due to release nationwide in late 2016 by Elk Lake Publishing. The memoir dives into the difficult subjects of infertility, adoption, infidelity and finding God through some of life's hardest losses.

Kerstin and her husband live with their two girls and their adorable bulldog, Gourdie, in a small farmhouse in West Chester, Pennsylvania. They spend their free time in warm climates – preferably with sand.

Valued Contributor

That is so true.  While I recognize her name,I would not be able to pick her out in a crowd.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

She said she will have a show in early September

She said she will be back for 1 day only in mid September.  Then she announced she will be off the air for 5-6 weeks after her FULL announcement on FB Monday.

No mention if she will be making the same announcement on air.

Yes, thank you @Mz iMac for the additional clarification.  I don't know why the split announcements, but she probably has her reasons. 

Her 1 day back in September is September 3rd, in case anyone's keeping track.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like she might be promoting her book.....why not just say that.....why such a build-up..........it's really not that important to everyone........

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

http://www.kerstinlindquist.com/

Her first book is due to release nationwide in late 2016 by Elk Lake Publishing. The memoir dives into the difficult subjects of infertility, adoption, infidelity and finding God through some of life's hardest losses.

Kerstin and her husband live with their two girls and their adorable bulldog, Gourdie, in a small farmhouse in West Chester, Pennsylvania. They spend their free time in warm climates – preferably with sand.

With sand? Please!