Respected Contributor

Re: Kerstin L. Leaving For a While

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

http://www.kerstinlindquist.com/

Her first book is due to release nationwide in late 2016 by Elk Lake Publishing. The memoir dives into the difficult subjects of infertility, adoption, infidelity and finding God through some of life's hardest losses.

Kerstin and her husband live with their two girls and their adorable bulldog, Gourdie, in a small farmhouse in West Chester, Pennsylvania. They spend their free time in warm climates – preferably with sand.

With sand? Please!

Come on, if she said she was going to Calcutta to continue  the work of Mother Theresa, there would still be criticism of her on these boards...

Occasional Contributor

I had to look up her picture to know who she was.  I remember her only because on one

of her shows she wore a necklace which was completely inappropriate for those of us who wish to watch a shopping channel for the items on sale, not for a religious experience.  I am sure there are so many different, unique and interesting people watching QVC and everyone has their own beliefs and ideas about what is important to them in their live. All valid for them.  It's appropriate at home or at your place of worship.  Believe it or not, not everyone's beliefs are the same as yours.  And that's ok.

Respected Contributor

Hope everything is okay. 

Respected Contributor

Too bad, so sad.

Respected Contributor

This makes me stabby.  Just make the announcement and move on already;  you aren't the Queen of England.  Such drama!

(Not against KL, it probably was Q's idea.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker

Thank you mother

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee

Oh that made me laugh.  I'm going to have to use that "this makes me stabby".  I will of course credit you for the saying.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

WHO CARES?

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Looks like she might be promoting her book.....why not just say that.....why such a build-up..........it's really not that important to everyone........

If she is, then she's building hype and driving more people out of sheer curiosity to her site and the actual announcement which is smart marketing when you're trying to sell something.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind