Honored Contributor

I know it is over. But, does anyone remember when Dave King did the Kawanza shows?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Do you mean Kwanzaa? I don't remember there ever being any shows for Kwanzaa. I always enjoyed watching Dave King though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't remember it either. But it's conveniently placed - just as Christmas wraps up, along comes Kwanzaa with more opportunities for gift giving. The fun never ends.

Respected Contributor

I don't remember any Kwanzaa shows but I like Dave King.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor
Nope, don't remember and didn't hear a word about Kwanzaa this year from anywhere.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do remember and thanks for the spelling. He was good and I think a lot of the products were African inspired.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't remember Dave doing a Kwanzaa show either. Kwanzaa is more about the seven principals than gift giving.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

On second thought, I think I do rememer Dave doing something like this. It must have been a one time thing.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2015 Tique said:

I don't remember Dave doing a Kwanzaa show either. Kwanzaa is more about the seven principals than gift giving.

exactly its a family holiday to celebrate the African culture and family

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Kachina624 said: Nope, don't remember and didn't hear a word about Kwanzaa this year from anywhere.
The news had a segment on the first family recognizing the holiday.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN