Trusted Contributor

The only way to keep her doing as well as she is right now is to let her do what she does best...fashion. Pls don't take her and put her on a cooking show, take advantage of her strong points.

Trusted Contributor

Her shows are the only ones I watch without fast forwarding. Class act and very professional.

Valued Contributor
Maybe with some additional new hosts coming in Katrina can get some better hours.

I’d love to see her in more prime time hours.

Her new show is a good start.
Honored Contributor

I've been watching The Szish List since it started and have shopped the show for gifts - and alright, for me too! When I buy something I know everything about it. I have no questions about fit, style, color, etc.

One thing I have really enjoyed about her signature show is her bringing guest designers on to comment about everything presented. So you might have Dennis Basso, Kim Gravel, and Micaela Erlanger commenting on each other's fashions. It is SO refreshing!

I've noticed lately other fashion shows hosted by Amy, Courtney, and Shawn are following this format!  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

I agree.  She is very good at what she does and she also always looks good.  Groomed, coiffed and well dressed.  That's the illusion that sells.....yes, I too can look that good.  Watching her presentations is like going into a specialty store and getting personal attention.  A fresh breath of air!

Frequent Contributor

I agree!!, no loud screeching, or jumping on the furniture 🤣😁😂Katrina has poise, and class unlike some of the other hosts!!!

Frequent Contributor

One night she was selling Polish pottery. No matter what she sells she's very good!!!

Frequent Contributor

Katrina is definitely polished, but there's also an air of elitist East Coast snobbery about her that I'm not sure resonates with middle America.

That said, she's the only host who has chemistry with Dennis Basso, lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

Katrina is definitely polished, but there's also an air of elitist East Coast snobbery about her that I'm not sure resonates with middle America.

@FishandSnail  East Coast snobbery? These forums get more interesting every day with some of the posts and threads I see here.

Trusted Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

@FishandSnail  Yes, she was part of the fashion capital of the US, New York, for quite a while nd NY is on the east coast.

If she came across as snobby or condescending I might agree with what you, but I just don't see that.  In fact, I can tell when she loves and is really excited about a QVC garment and when she just doesn't love it and has to do her job and  sell the garment. Then she seems a little flat.  To me, that's the opposite of snobbery and fake.