Contributor

Surfacing this from the thread on Katrina's new Q2 show, "Upgrade Your Look" ...

Katrina told a fun anecdote on the show, about how she wrote her college thesis on Isaac and then later had him autograph it when she was working as a fashion writer. So, wouldn't it be fun to have Katrina host an IML show? Many of us appreciate her vibe with Jason Wu, Dennis Basso and others from NY fashion world, so would be very cool and interesting to see her paired with IM.

I can't recall ever seeing them hosting live together, but maybe it's been on. I've seen Jackie of IML on Katrina's late shows.

Honored Contributor

A couple of other hosts would probably have a hissy fit if Katrina got assigned to work with Isaac very much.  It's bound to happen sooner or later though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Katrina was very good in the kickoff show for Jason Wu's TSV.....  I really wish she could host Fashion's Night In She was pleasant, calm, and knowledgeable..time for a change.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Katrina and Isaac M

[ Edited ]

@Spurt    Amen, sista!   Don't you remember us saying that PMS needed a change back when Lisa presided?  It has gone further downhill. 

Honored Contributor

@J woww,

That is interesting and thanks for that informationSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Katrina and Isaac M

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    Amen, sista!   Don't you remember us saying that PMS needed a change back when Lisa presided?  It has gone further downhill. 

@Kachina624 

The decline is faster than a roller coaster on a downhill run....Now its all about hosts holding glasses of wine, lots of chit chat about everything and anything except the product, lots of giggling.....Meanwhile Katrina is wasted in the wee hours of the morning....Woman Sad  

THE CATS CATURDAY ROLLER COASTER - YouTube

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Oh and apparently, she went to Harvard! So the Q has a Harvard-level scholar on Isaac on its staff, seems like kind of an obvious opportunity for a pairing.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt    I bet they have regular meeting, the subject being "what to do with Shawn".  They've paired her with everyone but the night watchman and have tried every gimmick in the book.  Nothing has worked.  She just doesn't seem to fit with what they want to achieve.  There is such a thing as being too quirky. 

Contributor

It was such a pleasure watching Katrina, there was no screaming, hollaring or trying to shove the products down our throats, I'm sure a few of the other hosts aren't to happy about now.

Respected Contributor

shawn sure is quirky