Honored Contributor

Re: Katrina: Upgrade Your Look

Beautiful photography, too.

I'll be watching!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

Really surprised how nervous Katrina was on this.  Things started awkwardly when she didn't have her product card and stammered and stuttered before going to get it.  She does such a great job on The Szish List but here she was doing the whole "buy more than one" annoying routine and there was no real flow to the show at all.  Will be surprised if it lasts.

Valued Contributor

Would love for her to do the Monday night fashion show

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed this show and can't wait for next week.  I thought she got quite comfortable and was herself in all her great styling ideas.  Loved it!

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Valued Contributor

Absolutely refreshing. Instead of rapidly speaking and frantically shoving items. This was a "how to style it" show.
Love the show, it's definitely time for updates from the old pj shows. Looking forward to many many more.
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show and got some helpful tips.  I think at least one model would have helped to display the fashions a little better.  Overall, it was a great first show.

Trusted Contributor

I liked it but I would prefer a show with models (other than Katrina). Too bad about the straw hat that kept flopping down on her no matter how hard she tried to style it.

I hope this show does well.

Trusted Contributor

@kutira  Katrinca is so poised, classy and a breath of fresh air compaired tothe  silly antics of constant nonsense babling of CK.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOVE the new show!!!! Go Katrina! Her point of view is so refreshing - bringing NYC fashion sense to attainable and affordable clothes, yet she’s not snobby at all like most fashion industry folks would be about QVC. I end up buying almost everything she wears when she hosts. In fact I just received the black/yellow patterned maxi dress she rocked on her Cuddl Duds show and love it. 

Did anyone else catch her story about writing her college thesis on Isaac M.? Why doesn’t QVC let her host an Isaac show??? She literally wrote the book on him!

Respected Contributor

@J woww I caught her story about Isaac and thought it was a great story. How awesome that after all of the years she finally gets to work with him. It's like she came full circle with that.