Trusted Contributor

Re: Katrina Szish is quickly becoming my favorite host!

If you are a West Coast QVC viewer, Katrina is frequently on at 10 pm or 11 pm PST.
I think she's top-notch, professional, smart as a whip and very informative. She was great with Tova Borgnine last night, graciously handling a caller who was complaining to Tova that her signature perfume formula smelled different than earlier versions.
Katrina gives practical styling tips on products and I appreciate them because she always looks so gorgeous and pulled-together, even in the middle of the night, East Coast time. She also has a very soothing voice to me and stays calm and centered during airtime.
Plus, she wears a three-stone diamond wedding band that is absolutely amazing! I cannot stop staring at it. Okay, I'm shallow...😃
Valued Contributor

I happened to be up late last night and turned on the Q and she was hosting with Tova.  The show was a delight and it was a pleasure listening to both of them.  I watched it in it's entirety even though I had to get up for work in the morning.  

Trusted Contributor

I think that Katrina is really good and comes across so professional.  She can work with any of the vendors and do a great job.  She stands out in this last group. She should do a pm style.

Regular Contributor

I have to agree.  I watched her in the 4am (CST) time slot this morning and she was great.  Not too over the top and calm.  I enjoyed listening to her presentations.  Although I would have bought a couple of Denim & Co items if they came in petite but alas I saved some money. 

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Finally...a host that does her job,so well.No dancing,singing, not a discussion of how many she has,or how many she will purchase for gifts,for her whole family.I saw her this morning and I thought,what a great host,qvc has found.For those of you that find her boring,I prefer a host,without all the silliness and one that gives me all the info I need to make a purchase.I think shes great,at her job!!!

Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

I always see her very early in the morning or during the day on pre-recorded Q2 shows. Management should offer her some evening slots but maybe she likes the shift she's on. 

She's hasn't even been on air for nine months. The newest program hosts have the lowest seniority and have no choice but to be on from 1am-7am ET. She is also among the most frequent infractors of the correct usage of the English language on QVC, constantly describing mass-produced products as "very unique." Her constant use of superlatives is distracting. As Dennis Basso says, "You're not on with me until you get good," she won't be on prime-time for years, if ever.

Contributor

Definitely not a fan.  I record shows I'm interested in, and if she's the host, I fast forward unless there is a specific item I want to hear about.  Or I go online. Watching her is hard to do.

Honored Contributor

She is very stylish.  I enjoy seeing what she is wearing.  

Respected Contributor

She’s my least favorite. From her look to her presentations, I’m just not a fan. 

Valued Contributor

Never heard of her.  I guess she hosts shows that I don't normally tune in for.