Trusted Contributor

Re: Katrina Szish is Delightful!

It been a long while since I have posted.  Yes Katrina is doing a fine fine job. She has softened her look, though the other look was fine.  I cannot believe that so many hosts are gone,,,,,Antonella, Gabriell Kerr, Stacy....Sweet Lord, they were awesome. I can think of 3 THAT ARE STILL HERE THAT SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN CANNED....NOT THESE 3 .  

KEEP ON GOING KATRINA..DOING A GREAT JOB.

Super Contributor

Re: Katrina Szish is Delightful!

@AMJ1234 wrote:

I don't get to watch her very often, but am home today and watched her presenting jewelry...she is very knowledgeable, she interacts very nicely and calmly with the guests, she has a very calming presence about her.  She is very easy to watch and listen to.  I hope she gets the opportunity to be on more in primetime.  

I'm trying really, really hard to like her, but it isn't happening yet. Every single show I have to turn off after the 7th or 8th time that she mentions that was a fashion editor in NYC. And the List show doesn't do a good job of explaining and featuring the products - it's a hot mess every time I've tried to watch it. Her red throne chair is rather off-putting, too. But they have different styles of hosts to attract different buyer audiences.