Contributor

Katrina Szish is Delightful!

I don't get to watch her very often, but am home today and watched her presenting jewelry...she is very knowledgeable, she interacts very nicely and calmly with the guests, she has a very calming presence about her.  She is very easy to watch and listen to.  I hope she gets the opportunity to be on more in primetime.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katrina Szish is Delightful!

I didnt care for her when she first started at Q, but she is totally growing on me. I like her now. She is very knowledgeable, which I appreciate in a host.

Honored Contributor

I agree, I don't get to see her often, but the few times I have she is very good. She is professional, explains the product well and interacts really well with the vendor. She is doing a great job!

Trusted Contributor

Katrina is always a professional and I really enjoy her Szish list show. She is fantastic in her element of style.  She knows how to do it right and give suggestions.

Honored Contributor

She seems like a lovely person and a good host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didnt get to see Katrina much since her Szish List was on in the wee hours of the morning...starting to see her on more and she is knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

She is much calmer that a few of the younger hosts.  She also has a good broadcasting voice.  At least one other host lacks that.  So, yes, I think I am getting to like Katrina too.  "Getting to know you..."

Honored Contributor

Beside her other attributes, I like that she obviously spends a lot of time preparing for her shows, knows and is able to describe the merchandise, and never tries to "wing it".  Professionally, she's miles above the other Q "fashion experts".  I hope she's well compensated and sticks around a long time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Agree

Valued Contributor

Very fresh and knowledgeable. Love her and wish they’d move her to better hours.

So tired of seeing the same 5 people over and over.