Honored Contributor

I would like to see more of Katrina in Prime Time and  Fashions Night In 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

saw a few minutes of that show several different times --she had no reason to change what she was wearing when the show started.  Nothing sold out and I can't be the only one who decided that a dress that made Katrina look matronly especially styled with that green shrug would be disastrous on me.  I'm out for today.

I thought the same thing but ordered it anyway and am going to alter it. I'll be hemming the sleeves (Elbow sleeves are frumpy on me. I said nothing about how they look on others so don't @ me.) and probably the dress, though I ordered the petite so it might work. 

Football is my favorite season.
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt  I agree, but by herself.  She is so stunning.  

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Spurt  I agree, but by herself.  She is so stunning.  

@walkingal 

Yes, definitely! When there's more than one host it reminds me of a bunch of giggly teenagers...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

There's positives and negatives with Katrina, imo.

On the positive side, she's polished and professional and definitely knows fashion.  And she has good chemistry with Dennis Basso, which no other host does, lol.

On the negative side, there's an air of East coast elitism about her and I don't think she'd resonate with middle America if she was on regularly when more people watch.