Respected Contributor

Re: Katie goes everywhere LR goes

I'm just curious as to who Katie is!  I know they do everything together, but is she an old friend, business partner, someone she met through QVC? Maybe she met her through some business meeting or something? We see her all the time but I just don't know where she came from.  LOL   I remember when Lisa and her BFF (someone else) would travel all over the place.

Trusted Contributor

Katie Reynolds used to do the social media stuff on Lisa's shows on QVC.  You know, the person that sits on Facebook during the show.  You would see her on PM Style from time to time when Courtney or Amy weren't doing it.  When Lisa left she took Katie with her.

Honored Contributor

Call me inappropriate,

Call me irresponsible,

Throw in unashamed too

Does my foolish trolling bore you,

Well, not too clever, 

I just can't resist you

So call me inappropriate,

Call me irresponsible,

Trolls I'm inclined to pursue,

But it's undeniably true, 

That I'm inappropriately mad.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Katie Reynolds used to do the social media stuff on Lisa's shows on QVC.  You know, the person that sits on Facebook during the show.  You would see her on PM Style from time to time when Courtney or Amy weren't doing it.  When Lisa left she took Katie with her.

@MezzieStarr, I was actually pretty surprised that Katie would leave the Q to go work for Lisa.  I can't imagine what she was promised as I would think the benefits at a corporation the size of QVC are pretty good ; medical, dental, eye care, 401k (with an employer contribution), etc.  I hope it works out for the kid because I'm fairly certain LRs future is secure regardless if  her "business" does or doesn't succeed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Smoky wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Rebel1974 wrote:

Well considering they are working on Black Friday and all weekend, it makes sense that Katie would tag along. 

I think you are right. I believe they are "filming" over the weekend. 

All that Facebook stuff I think.

More fodder for the Herd to squee over.

@Moonchilde.......

LOL - We got great talent on this forum. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I am a proud member of the green eyed usual suspect crowd and I never cared for Lisa..

BUT

..the life of an assistant is 24/7.  You have to be on call, be a mind reader, and do everything for your employer. It's not unusual for Lisa to take her assistant with her on a family gathering.  I'm sure Katie will be working most of the time anyway.  I don't envy her or anyone who has to be on duty all the time. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Super Contributor

Katie does have family. I remember seeing her Facebook page. And yes, she did work as a "social person" on the Q. And yes I agree with the OP who wrote that Katie's  future with LR may not have longevity. And no, LR doesn't think of Katie as her daughter. ..maybe her peer. 

Honored Contributor

LR really must have left the Q on very good terms to allow people to constantly start posts about her life after the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

LR really must have left the Q on very good terms to allow people to constantly start posts about her life after the Q.

@blackhole99

It was actually just the opposite.  She and the then CEO left within a few months of each other and it wasn't pretty. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, not another LR thread...  Mods, can't you see this is another bait thread about LR?  How can one person be so allowed to start bait threads and then kinda fade away?  Anything to get the "usual suspects to say stuff, well gobble gobble gobble!!

Who in heck cares!! 

@Suziepeach  I totally agree. This person should be banned! He/She probably thinks this is funny, but to me and a lot of others, it is scary that this OP seems to have no life, and is obsessed about LR causing arguments on here.  Must have a very sad life!