Honored Contributor
When did Katie McGee return?
I tuned in today and heard her delightful voice!
Cannot find any info about why or when...but just wanted to say that I am happy to see her!❤️🥰
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Katie has been on Q2 for quite awhile now, I didn't notice that she was "away".

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 - Katie never left QVC. Perhaps you are thinking of Mary Nelson?

Honored Contributor

I'm not aware she ever left.  Could you have her confused with Mary Nelson who did leave and is still gone?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Oh, dang! Y’all are right! I had her confused with Mary Nelson!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 - I agree that Katie has a delightful voice and I enjoy her presentations. I used to say that even though there were several hosts I avoided, there were no hosts on QVC that I specifically tuned in for—Katie has made me change my mind a bit. I don't follow her enough to only watch when she is on air, but if I see a show in the guide that I might be interested in, I'm far more likely to tune in if she's hosting. She strikes a great balance between information and fun, good questions and friendly banter, and sincerity and silliness (the latter being rare but cute when it pops up).

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@LTT1 - I agree that Katie has a delightful voice and I enjoy her presentations. I used to say that even though there were several hosts I avoided, there were no hosts on QVC that I specifically tuned in for—Katie has made me change my mind a bit. I don't follow her enough to only watch when she is on air, but if I see a show in the guide that I might be interested in, I'm far more likely to tune in if she's hosting. She strikes a great balance between information and fun, good questions and friendly banter, and sincerity and silliness (the latter being rare but cute when it pops up).

@loriqvc 

I agree with what you said so well... Katie is a good host!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”