Esteemed Contributor

The news of Katie's departure is sad to hear! I recently posted that I never thought I'd care that much about tuning in for a specific host since it's really the products that I'm watching for, but in the past few months, if I saw that Katie was hosting a show, I found myself about 50% more likely to tune in and watch instead of just checking out the beginning of the show and then going online to review the items aired afterward.

I hope Katie is on to bigger and better things. And I hope the Q receives the feedback many of us have been posting about our preference for Katie's style of hosting versus the styles of many of the newer hosts—and then does something about it (not holding my breath for that, though)...

Valued Contributor
Sad to hear she is leaving. I'd like to see a shake up of who hosts what program, then see who leaves and who stays.
New Contributor

I'm so disappointed to learn that Katie McGee is leaving the Q.  I echo the other comments about the style of the newer hosts...it's hard to warch...so I don't.  I will miss Katie and her gentle style.  She's deefinitely one of my favorites, and her departure leaves very few on my watch list.  Wishing Katie all the best life has to offer!  I'll miss hearing about Norman...he and his kitty sisters seem like such precious pets!!  

Valued Contributor
I like her so I’m sorry to hear it but hope she’s on to bigger and better things.
Trusted Contributor

Katie McGee was a nice girl but she lacked sales.Thats how amazing LR was a mentor she got u to sell yourself on tv. The early shawn days was LRs muse. She was so kitschy fun fashion..shawn did really well with Lisa's guidance. Sometimes u need a mentor to give u that guidance. I wish Katie the best I just dont think she was host material but a nice girl though.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Katie McGee was a nice girl but she lacked sales.Thats how amazing LR was a mentor she got u to sell yourself on tv. The early shawn days was LRs muse. She was so kitschy fun fashion..shawn did really well with Lisa's guidance. Sometimes u need a mentor to give u that guidance. I wish Katie the best I just dont think she was host material but a nice girl though.

@JONNYSBRO- not true.  Don't know how Shawn Killenger or Lisa Robertson fit into this topic but that's how you roll.

Trusted Contributor

Katie was relegated to very small appearances on Q2. She barely was ever on while newer hosts like Terri Conn and Katrina Zsish have much more airtime. Katie sales must be underwhelming. Unfortunately that was Cathy Ps downfall. It's a dollara and cents biz. A reason LR was a phenom at the Q she sold hours out they had no product left.
Regular Contributor

Since there are two Katie McGee threads currently running, I thought I'd pose my question here as well.  Was yesterday Katie's last day?

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieD - She hasn't said anything specific on that subject, but sadly, I think we won't see Katie on air again; Nancy Hornback is slated to host Comfortable Home on Q2 tonight in her place.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

If Lisa is such an "outstanding" sales person then why is she selling things from a little ole Facebook Page instead of being on a national TV channel or at least have her own talk show????  🤣 🤣 🤣....BTW has she mended fences with those in her tribe that she shunned for her trip????  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”