Valued Contributor

I'm sure she means Jennifer Coffey, who I really don't care for either.

Trusted Contributor

I think a social media secretary is to reach out to the FB groups who follow the Q closely. Some vendors are even members of these groups and they post on FB giving members a heads up on when something is coming out new, etc. They can have a huge impact on whatever that vendor is selling. HSN does the same. Big money in it and of course, that's where it's at.

Honored Contributor

@lilac lover wrote:

I think Mary Nelson does a great job and I enjoy her presentations.  She has a great sense of humor and keeps the show moving along.  She's not boring, either!  They have a good variety of hosts so everyone should be able to find a few that they enjoy watching. 

@lilac lover 

I like Mary Nelson and enjoy her presentations too....and Ill take her voice any day over high pitched voices that hurt my ears, or those with nasal sounding voices that sound like they are holding their noses, or those that talk so fast they sound like an auctioneers ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
New Contributor

Umm, Katie just posted on facebook that she is leaving QVC. No reason why, but I do not blame her. She is way too good to be relegated to Q2 just a couple of shifts a week. Sure wish they would have brought her on main channel and sent Lindquist who is always saying 'heiney' down to the minor leagues. When Kirsten is on I change the channel!

Esteemed Contributor

She posted this on Facebook.  No last day given.

To my QVC friends – I am sharing the news that I am leaving QVC. I have so enjoyed my time with all of you and invite you to continue to follow me on my personal pages. Thank you for all for sharing this journey with me. I am looking forward to my next adventure!

Occasional Contributor
Another great host is gone - now QVC is left with only the speed talking, grammatical deficient, loud talkers. Sad to say but if I order at all, it will only be online - can’t stand the changes that have been going on this past year - definitely not for the better!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@LMCD wrote:
Another great host is gone - now QVC is left with only the speed talking, grammatical deficient, loud talkers. Sad to say but if I order at all, it will only be online - can’t stand the changes that have been going on this past year - definitely not for the better!

I am really sad to see her go. Katie was one of the few who was easy to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sad to see Katie leave....I wish her the best....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@Westie Woman wrote:

Umm, Katie just posted on facebook that she is leaving QVC. No reason why, but I do not blame her. She is way too good to be relegated to Q2 just a couple of shifts a week. Sure wish they would have brought her on main channel and sent Lindquist who is always saying 'heiney' down to the minor leagues. When Kirsten is on I change the channel!

@Westie Woman I am changing the channel more and more. These hosts are so full of themselves. Let me add Dana Bledsoe (Dr, Perricone rep) whose accent is as phony as she is. I am now saving a lot of money. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this☹️ -- she's about the only host I watch.   She really has a great personality on air...not all about her🙂