Respected Contributor

It seems Katie has been good since she first sat down in the QVC hosting chair. Not much of a learning curve for her. As Jill Bauer would say, enjoyable!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Katie McGee - FABULOUS

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I wish all the hosts who over-use "um" should have to pay a dollar every time they use it in their presentations!:smileylol

If that was the case Carolyn would be in serious financial difficulty. She'd be losing at the rate of about a hundred bucks an hour.

Trusted Contributor

I think Katie is excellent from the very first day, she is just a natural.  I saw her on a food show this am and she was just great.  She delicately ate the food and handled herself so graciously.  Hope she does more of those shows. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree she is a great host she should be on during the dayn. She is better then some host she polite  informative  knows her product does not ramble about nothing she is just plain great put her on days Q. And put  tbe gym on nights.

Honored Contributor

She was on NYC news for many years.  She was always articulate and professional.

Valued Contributor

I agree, Katie Mc Gee is really good. She knows what she's doing. Mainly she doesn't speak over other people. Some host could kearn a lesson from her. Try to catch her when I can. Really good host. 

Esteemed Contributor

I will watch QVC's live feed on my ipad at night and I agree Katie is articulate and well spoken. She's pleasant and has a pleasant voice and her presentations are professional.

Frequent Contributor

Another thing about Katie is when she does a computer show, she lets the rep demonstrate the computer without saying, "Let's go through the colors" every 5 minutes. She is great at whatever she's presenting.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Esteemed Contributor

I just read her blog about how she and her husband adopted a older black cat from a shelter.  THis cute kitty had a lot of issues and was so stressed that she had licked all the fur of her legs.  SHe had adjustment issues and was not using her box but they hung in there and everything is find now.  Cute pictures of their animals.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you.  She is a great host and I would love to see her replace some of the prime time hosts, who cannot stop talking long enough to take a breath.   I don't even watch that much anymore because of it.