Trusted Contributor

Re: Katia - Can Change Her Looks So Many Ways - And Look Incredible

I have often wondered why the beyond beautiful, totally perfect Katia doesn't model for the big designers, where she is more striking than most of the world's well-known models that make a fortune?! Katia has had the training you can tell by her walk, I think she could be bigger & better than many of the faces we see during fashion week & on the cover of all the glam magazines. If I were Katia, I'd go for it, she doesn't seem shy & has such chemistry with the cameras! She has always been my favorite model & I have admired her for being so funny at times yet professional. Katia, even a name for a Super Model!!!! I hope she reads all of our posts so she will know how highly we all think of her. BTW, she could be bald & still be beautiful, she could not have any makeup on & would probably look better than many runway models w/ full makeup & hair. If I were blessed w/ her body, face, the entire Katia package, I would be in NYC, Milan or Paris, which is exactly where she should be, making money hand over fist! Nothing personal Q, your other models are lovely too. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Leiloni

Your post is beautiful about Katia.

She should read this and send you flowers!

Respected Contributor

Oh..She's onSmiley Very Happy ....Everything looks so nice on her!! Even the plain chains, lol....her smile is magic. I like watching her it's like a high end fashion show...and I love those. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Leiloni YEP....She has photos of her natural beauty too....I can't recall where I saw them....she was working with a band too.....recording studio.....has brains.... Possibly, she chose to stay at the Q due to having a family with 2 children and husband... I'd pick my family too......I'll google and see if I can find her just being her w/o makeup... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@threeceeswrote:

@Leiloni

Your post is beautiful about Katia.

She should read this and send you flowers!

Heart@three cees, I should send YOU flowers for making my day! What a kind gesture, I am overwhelmed, THANK YOU, you really did make my day!! I hope we can chat again soon & I can do something that will make your day in the very near future!!!!! Thank You to the moon & back!Heart

Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

@Leiloni YEP....She has photos of her natural beauty too....I can't recall where I saw them....she was working with a band too.....recording studio.....has brains.... Possibly, she chose to stay at the Q due to having a family with 2 children and husband... I'd pick my family too......I'll google and see if I can find her just being her w/o makeup... 

@cbriteI can't believe she has 2 children & a hubby, wow! Of course, I believe you, she just seems so worldly & all. Oh yes, now that you mention it, I heard Susan Graver say something quite awhile ago regarding Katia & a song, wonder what happened. cbrite, this was an excellent idea you had today & I thank you! It was as if you were reading my mind, Katia has always been my favorite, altho I adore them all! Will you kindly keep me in the 'know' about the song & Katia, I'd love to hear her sing if she sings as fabulous as she models she's a heck of a singer! Have a wonderful day!!! Heart

Respected Contributor

https://youtu.be/e-jz6m1Eys4

KATIA...interviews...

A lot on YT...enjoy~

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

KATIA 1.jpg

KATIA 2.jpg

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

Oh..She's onSmiley Very Happy ....Everything looks so nice on her!! Even the plain chains, lol....her smile is magic. I like watching her it's like a high end fashion show...and I love those. 

@cbrite Me TOO!Robot Happy

Trusted Contributor

@cbritewrote:

KATIA 1.jpg

KATIA 2.jpg

@cbrite Thx a bunch for the pics! They look great together IMHO. @cbrite, You are such a sweet lady, I enjoy chatting w/ you! Heart