Respected Contributor

Katia - Can Change Her Looks So Many Ways - And Look Incredible

How does she do that ?.......Sometimes I don't even know it's her.... I've never known anyone else who can do that.

She really is amazing. Everything looks great on her...Kind of gets me down, lol.........Maybe she'll tell us how she takes care of herself...I realize I'm a LOT older, but wow is she a home run in fashion and all over beauty. Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

Re: Katia - Can Change Her Looks So Many Ways - And Look Incredible

How does she do that?  She wears wigs.

Esteemed Contributor

From day one Katia was a superstar, runway model walking princess.

Not only is she beautiful but displayed fun knowledge about high couture fashions shows as displayed with her demurer, fashion sense and her walk.

So many Q posters were either very pleased with her upgraded stage presence or complaining that she wasn't smiling or not walking like a stick.

Love her but she has toned down to please the ignorant.  Either way she seems like a really nice person which is the most important.

Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite Katia is a chameleon.  She is one woman who can rock a wig!  The wigs are the key which enable her to take her style from simple to overly dramatic sometimes on the same day at QVC.  She does different things with her makeup too.  Sometimes her makeup looks so natural it appears she's not wearing any (unlikely on TV), and later on she'll have an intensely made up face with bright lips and deep intense eye colors. When I was working and we hired models, one like Katia, who can so successfully alter her appearance would be at the top of the list. 

I LOVE IT!  

Respected Contributor

I look like a bowling ball if I put a wig on.....no good.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@cbritewrote:

I look like a bowling ball if I put a wig on.....no good.

@cbrite Woman SurprisedWoman LOL Thanks for the laugh.  

I think there's a wig out there for every woman, but Katia seems to be able to pull off any style.  The one thing she does and this is the smart and that is she sticks with wigs in her natural hair color.  The positive impact is better than if she worked in different haircolors. I wear a lot of wigs, but for work I always wore one in a color close to my natural hair.  I didn't care if colleagues and co-workers knew I was wearing a wig (the different lengths made it obvious), but there would have been more discussion about it if the wigs had been different colors.  I saved my color play with wigs for personal time. 

Honored Contributor

True, Katia can rock any hairstyle, and any wig.  

By the way, have you seen her without any makeup?  She was in a beauty show recently [QVC].  Now I know why I have only seen her in one makeup show; her before & after photos did nothing to sell the makeup.  Her before photo was already so flawless.  The makeup only made her look made up.  Her skin has no visible pores, dark spots, age-wrinkles, undereye circles, or anything! 

Honored Contributor

Katia is a real beauty!  And she seems like a delightful person!  She and Kate are my favorite models on QVC.

Super Contributor

She is quite stunning.  She could wear a paper bag and rock it.  I think I read where she is married and a mommy as well.  She has been blessed with wonderful genes.

Honored Contributor

Katia is the Naomi Campbell of QVC!  She works Q's stage as if it's a Paris runway.

Naomi-Campbell-for-Anna-Sui.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif